Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Challenge

November 2013... A month I am looking forward to with longing and trepidation. I have taken up the NaNoWriMo Challenge this year!

I have this book inside me and the gestation period of this book has been longer than that of any known mammal on earth. It is finally time to give birth and that is just what I am going to do.


The challenge is big - 50000 words in 30 days!
The reward is bigger - a ready first draft!
But the obstacle is biggest - I am at my parent's place vacationing with my two playful boys!

I am not in the cosy writers corner of my house with a perennial supply of coffee. The boys have no school, classes or friends here. If I can actually pull this off, then I can pull off anything. This is the main reason why I want to do this. I want to prove to myself that I can write anywhere, anytime! Friends, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...