Saturday, November 6, 2010

A New Resolution on Diwali


Yesterday, we celebrated Diwali - the festival of lights - in a joyous and generous spirit. As I was wrapping up all festivities and getting ready to go to bed, I realised all these diyas and candles were making me feel very inspired. I was wishing for my life to be so bright too!

And the one thing that can make me happy, brighten my day and paste a smile on my face is to see my name in print and to get paid for it too. For that to happen as often as possible, I need to write as much as I can.

So, I decided my resolution for this coming year is "DON'T WASTE ANY TIME - JUST WRITE"

Having an infant and toddler at home is making this more difficult to do. So, I was brainstorming for ideas to fit writing into my schedule and look at all that I came up with:

* Don't write on paper and type again. Type directly into your laptop or your new Nokia E5.

* Write while nursing. I am quite adept at doing this. I am even doing so now but I don't do it as often as I think I should.

* Write while Sanju (my elder son) is at school.

* Write before the kids wake up.

* Write after the kids are in bed.

* Tap on the E5 while Sanju plays outdoors in the evening and the baby is sleeping.

Can you people come up with some more ideas too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...